The District Police Office will be completely under the control of the Superintendent of Police. The main role of Addl.Superintendent of Police is to be fully in charge of the district police office and deal with all matters connected with administration, under the control of the Superintendent of Police.
- Recruitment Process of AR/Civil Constables
- Preparation of Seniority of Lists of AR/Civil PCs & HCs
- Appointment of ministerial staff.
- Preparation of promotion panel of PCs fit to act as HCs both in Civil and A.R., besides correspondence on refresher courses etc., and deputation of all ranks to other wings.
- Drawing of Salaries of entire district force, officers, ministerial staff.
- Sanction of Pensions to retiring persons.
- Preparation of Budget estimates and revised estimates.
- A., T.T.A., LTC bill of all police personnel.